Cheerful Children

On February 23, I had a very wonderful day at Sunrise Elementary School with my classmates and Ron by school van. When we were in the van, some students were looked nervous. I felt nervous, too. We arrived at Sunrise elementary school, and we followed after Ron and we entered the school. I saw some little children. They were very cute. There were many pictures which was painted by children on the wall. It were some pictures of a lion and some pictures of a ladybug, and so on. We entered one room. The room connected to other rooms. I thought that it was very good idea. We waited for the children. Immediately, the children came. Their teacher introduced herself, and we were introduced ourselves by Ron. Then, we separated into 6 groups and sat with the children. There were 4 children in my group. There were 2 boys and 2 girls. Their were very cheerful. First, the girl give me a present. I was very happy. Then, I asked them if they had seen any Japanese money. They answered me that have never seen so I showed them some Japanese money. When they said that this was very cool, I was happy. Then, I showed them and some Japanese toy. They looked pleased the Japanese toy. The boy tried to play kendama and succeeded. He jumped for joy so everyone of my group jumped for joy, too. The boy said to me that I succeeded 100 times! Then, we walked around the school. I followed along after the girl. She taught me about classes, teachers and so on. We ate a lunch with children. The boy asked me what subject do you like so I answered math but he doesn't like math. I was asked to make some origami by another boy so I made some origami after lunch. He looked happy. This day was very happy and wonderful day! The time was fast flowing when we was happy. I'm looking forward to receiving some letters from them and I'm looking forward to seeing them again!

Comments