Wonderful Holiday

I had good time at Liz's house. I ate really delicious food. I played enjoyable with her daughter. I felt very good. At second, I experienced Christmas party at JCC. It was very good party. At last, I have good three friends. They are important friends for me. I will share with you interesting this week's stories.

On Thursday, it was a nice Thanksgiving day at Liz's house. She took us up at 11:15a,m,. We drive to her house. We went to Starbucks on its way to Liz's house. I drank coffee. When we arrived at her house, I met her husband, Brian. After that, we made foods for dinner, but then I was playing with Taran. Taran is Liz's child. She is very cute and active. We listened to music, and watched Toy story's DVD. I sometime helped with Liz. I went to Liz's neighbor house. It was very cute house. We borrow their oven. Then we finished cooking. People was coming. there were 24 people. I was amazing, but I could have conversation. I ate Thanksgiving dinner. They were very delicious. I like to eat Turkey and bread. After dinner, I talked with Liz's parents and her husband's parents. I enjoyed talking. Liz family was very kind and friendly. I like them. After that, I talk about my future's job with Brian. He listened to me eager. I was very happy and became talkative. After that, we cleaned the table. We enjoyed talking while talking. Then Liz took us to our dormitory. I felt very happy, and I want to go to Liz house again, and she is in her nine month, so I want her to breed fine baby. I have gratitude for Liz's family. I am happy to be able to go to Liz's house.

On Friday, I also had a active time with children at Christmas party. I gave children snacks for Christmas present. It was Pringles. they liked it. We played Origami and made Santa. It was very cute. After that, we played Japanese toys. They were Kendama, Darumaotoshi and Koma. They were very interested in Japanese toys, so I was not being lonely. Then, we ate lunch together. One of my partners took a lot of pictures. I felt very happy. Later, we said good bye. I received power from children.

I realized a lot of things. First, a lot of people go to American parties and they make dinner together. I think it is very nice. Second, American children like Japanese toys. I was amazed. They played Japanese toys all the time. American life is very interesting!! I love American holiday, schools and teachers.

Comments