Priceless Time

I was a little shocked, because I went to high school to meet my pen pal, but my pen pal was absent, but I really enjoyed talking with other students. I was happy to go to elementary school. I talked about anything with children. They were very cute and talkative. I could have a good conversation with both schools. I will share with you about school stories.

I went to high school, but I felt very sad at the time, because, at first, I tried to find my pen pal, but my pen pal was absent. I felt very sad, but Akane called me, so I joined Akane's group. in this group, we talked about Japan, America, food and movies. Then we ate lunch together. We ate Japanese food. It was very delicious. After lunch, we walked around the school. The school was very big and beautiful. I was amazed. There were a lot of tigers, because the school symbol is tiger. It was very nice. I saw a lot of classes and people. After that, we said good bye. I think that American classes are very colorful, and there are a lot of posters. I noticed students photo on the wall. I looked at them for long time. I like their. Then, students were very friendly. That was really good thing. I was happy. I had a special time, but I was a little sad. I wanted to meet my pen pal.

On Tuesday, I could have good conversation with children. They were very talkative. I enjoyed talking. We talked about animal,s colors, favorite food, movies, cars and sports. do they asked us a lot of questions. I could speak all the time without being boring. First time, I thought I can not talk with the school boys, but boys were very talkative, so I could talk with them. I wanted to eat lunch with them and I wanted to talk much more. I had a special time with them.

I thought high school student scan speak English much better than elementary school children, but I really enjoyed talking with both. I like to speak, so I was happy to talk with American.

Comments