
I had a pretty great experience with my friends on Sunday. We watched a horror movie at downtown. I looked forward to this movie, because my favorite actress appeared at first horror movie. Her name is Cameron Diaz. She is wonderful beauty and pretty. Also she is popular with American and Japanese people. She is Hollywood actress. I respect her life, because I think she is kind and refined. I watched all movies that she appeared a movie, may be. The movie name is
The Box. This story is horror but I didn't think so. I thought sorrowful movie because I was crying of last scene, but I felt little scariness. The movie was interesting story to me. I like this story. I recommend this movie. I want to watch the movie again.

After that, we also had a great time. We went to Red Robin. I ate a hamburger. It was immensely good taste but I forgot I ate a hamburger name. I went to the shop at once, because I came to the shop at Conversation class. I wanted to eat hamburger again, so I ate the hamburger again. I was so happy! When I choose a hamburger, I was confusing. I thought every food is tasty. My friends choose appetizing other hamburger. I want to eat other hamburger, but I ate hamburger extraordinary tasty. During time, we talked anything. It was so enjoying! We had a great eating and talking. I wanted more time, because I wanted to more talk with my friend. I will never forgot this taste.
I was pleased to watching the movie and eating food. I want to watch another movie and eat another taste hamburger. I will never forgot this day.
Comments