I have an enjoyable American life now. I am excited every day! I also had a nice time last weekend. I really enjoyed it, so I will introduce my wonderful weekend.
First, on November 20, I went to wonderful high school. I have never go to American high school, so I was looking forward to going there. When I arrived in high school, I thought it was very big, and it was looks like Japanese college. After I entered the room, I met my pen pal at first. I was tense, and I was nervous a little, but my pen pal were very kind and friendly. We talked about Japanese food, Japanese high school, Japanese comics, and family. My pen pal showed me paper which written hiragana, kanzi, and katakana. She said Japanese has kanzi and katakana, so it's very difficult. However she also said I like studying Japanese and I want to go Japan, so I was delightful. I taught her about Japanese holiday, for example Japanese eat traditional Japanese food in New Year, and about Hinamasuri. Also, I was taught about Thanks Giving Day by her. There were many different holiday between Japan and America, so I was very interested. In addition this, American high school was bigger than Japanese high school, and there were many posters and photos in the classroom, so I was surprised. In the noon, we ate Japanese food in the classroom. Miso soup was good tasting, so I was happy♥ After lunch, we walked in the school. There were many classroom, and big gum, so I was amazed. I had a fantastic time, so I wanted to stay more long time. I really enjoyed that day.
Second, on November 22, I went to see wonderful Disney on ice. I have been to see it in Japan when I was child, but I was too young, so I don't remember that, so I was looking forward to seeing it before. When I arrived there, I wondered at a lot of people. There were cute goods in there, so my tension was high! First, Mickey Mouse, Minne Mouse, Goofy, and Donald Duck came on the stage. I like Donald duck very much, so I screamed with delight. Donald Duck was very cute, so I took many pictures. Second, cars came on the stage. They did wonderful performance. Next, Ariel came on the stage. The Ariel was beautiful and she skating very well. I was powerful emotion. Another, Lion King, and many Disney characters were came on the stage. Every performance was superb and beautiful, so I was glued to the stage during the show. After finished the show, I didn't disappear powerful emotion, so I basked in the aftermath and I talked about the show with my friends in the bus. I had a very joyous time on the day★
I had many enjoyable times and many precious experiences in America. Also, I could learn some different things between Japan and America, so I think my American life will be an unforgettable memory.
I had many enjoyable times and many precious experiences in America. Also, I could learn some different things between Japan and America, so I think my American life will be an unforgettable memory.
Comments