
I had a delightful time on this Wednesday. After school, I went to a Mexican food restaurant and ice skating with my all dormitory member. First, I got a Mukogawa bus at 5:00. On the bus, I sang a song and a lot of talking with my friends. I like singing very much, so I had a very loud voice when I sang. It was very funny! About fifteen minute later, we arrived the Mexican food restaurant. I was the first visit it, so I was very stimulate! Then, I ate like a pizza food and fried ice cream. It was too big, so I was share it with my friends. I forgot name about like a pizza, but it was very juicy and tasty! It was contained a tomato, cheese and chicken. It was very nice flavor. Fried ice cream was put on the chocolate sauce. I was amazed at ice cream is deep-fry! I want to see how to cook it very much. I was too full. It had a very enjoyable dinner!

After dinner, I had a very fun time! We went to an ice skating rink. It had been about 10 years since I played it last. It was only three dollar so I thought it very cheap! We played skating for a one hour. I tried to more and more faster to skate! It was so fun and thrilling! Sometimes, I leaded to my friends. Almost all the people played it for the first time, but everyone could skate at the end. Everyone was excited! There is the outside, but we skated very lively and heat, so we were very hot! I wanted to skate more many times. Our RA said we are going to go to the ice skating rink again in December. I cannot wait until my next visit! I had a amusing day!
The day had a lot of experience for the first time. I was really grateful for our RA to bring to many cheerful places!
Comments