Marvelous holiday!!

I spent a great national holiday! I don't know well about Thanksgiving day. It was a first time to spend this particular holiday. On Thanksgiving day, I went to the Marie's house with my friend. I also spent another day with them on Saturday in North town. These days was so excellent!

First, I had a fabulous Thanksgiving day! In the afternoon, we picked up with Marie and we went to the her house. She drove a car, I saw a very steep slope on the way. Then, we went uphill that I felt a little scary. However, we saw a so lovely view on the downtown! We were stimulated! After that, we arrived at her house. There were a lot of people: her husband, her two daughters, her cousins and her parents. The total of all the members was eleven. I thought that it will be a magnificent party! First, we introduced ourselves and we talked a lot. Next, she showed us a lot of pretty painting. It was a her husband's art. He likes painting very much. His painting was so nice! In the early evening, we ate a lot of yummy dinner! There was a large-size turkey, sweet potatoes, long carrots, soft bread, stuffing and green salad. Especially, my favorite dish is turkey and stuffing. Before eating, we took hand in hand. Then, we were thankful for all the happiness things of enjoyed the past year and all the people with ours eyes closed. The special dinner was so tasty so that I ate too much. I love eating! After main dish, we ate many dessert. I ate a pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream. It was a little sweetish and smooth. It was delicious! I felt very full, so I was pleased with dinner! After dinner, we played a card game. The name is "Apple to Apple". This is a combination language game. At first, I felt a little complicated, but I enjoyed it finally! We had a furious fighting! I came back to my dormitory at 7:30. We had a ecstatic day!

Also, I had a pleasing day on the day after Thanksgiving day. We picked up with Marie at 10:45 and we went to the North town. It was a little chilly day. First, we went shopping about one-half hours. Almost all the store was having a Thanksgiving sale on various kind of merchandise. Many things was selling nearly 25 to 50 percent off. I think that it was a very superior price. However, I didn't buy anything because I thought that my darling merchandise was nothing, so I decided to save the money! I took pleasure in window-shopping with my friends! In the early noon, Marie's daughter joined us. Next, we went to the movie theater. Then, we watched "new moon". This is the new movie in America. It is a serial movie that is a continuation of "The twilight". I watched it at my dormitory with my all dormitory members. It was a little scary and love story. I like this story, so I wanted to watch it before! This movie was all English, so sometimes I felt a little hard. However, almost all the story was understood. I fulfilled very much! It was a so long movie about two-half hours. I was a little tired but I had really delightful time!

I had a very precious experience on both these days. I had a lot of admirable memories. I'm thankful for my parents, all my friends, teachers, all of MFWI staff and Marie's family! I had a magnificent holiday!

Comments