I had a exciting time on November 26. I had never hear holiday's name such as Thanksgiving when I lived in Japan. When I studied in American studies class, I learned about the holiday for the first time. I was looking forward to coming Thanksgiving day since I learned about the holiday, so I was happy that I could spend the day in America. I will tell you about my enjoyable time on this day.
At first, I enjoyed cooking special food with my host mother. I cut broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, celery, and peeper. After I and my host family's children made salad. We decorated vegetables turkey style. It was exciting, so it was very fun. After that, we ate special dinner. There were many special meals, so I was happy. I ate turkey, salad, bread, mashed potato, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie. I had never eat pumpkin pie, so I was looking forward to eating it, but it was not my sort of the taste. Though it was not my sort of the taste, there were many delicious meals, so I was very full. I like bread and salad very much, so I ate a lot of. I was very happy♥ During the dinner, I talked about Japanese university, my family, and Thanksgiving day with my host family. They were very friendly, so I really enjoyed all things.
After dinner, I enjoyed playing a game and doing origami with children. My host family's children like origami very much. We did origami for about two hours. I taught them how to make a crane, animals, flowers, and a box. They looked happy, so I was delighted. After doing origami, I played an American game with my host family. The game was a little difficult, so I couldn't understand at first, but they taught me how to play the game, I could understand soon and I enjoyed it. The game was so exciting! I came to like it. I had a pleasant time with my host family.
The day was so exciting. I was glad, because I could experience which I can't experience in Japan.
The day was so exciting. I was glad, because I could experience which I can't experience in Japan.
Comments