I feel that some interesting experience in USA. For example, mixed anything foods, such as rice and ginger, potato and ground meat. I have potatoes every day. I think America value that I'm learning about volunteer and active. I noticed that Americans has do not two face. Most Japanese people have two faces, because Japanese people manifest not feelings in all one's behavior. So I think that one of the most important things in America that we say steadily self assertion.
I feel that some interesting experience in USA. For example, mixed anything foods, such as rice and ginger, potato and ground meat. I have potatoes every day. I think America value that I'm learning about volunteer and active. I noticed that Americans has do not two face. Most Japanese people have two faces, because Japanese people manifest not feelings in all one's behavior. So I think that one of the most important things in America that we say steadily self assertion.
Comments