Unlucky Weekend

I spent really unlucky weekend, because I was sick. There was a Halloween party in this weekend. I was really looking forward to the Halloween party. I could not go to the Halloween party. I wanted to wear the costume. I really shocked. After I went buck the Covington, My friend showed me many pictures of Halloween party. I really wanted to go the Halloween party. There was also Home stay in this weekend. I had looked forward to go my host family's home since I met my host family. They are very kind, so I wanted to talk with them more. If I was not sick, I could experience the home of Halloween. I was really shocked, but Mellisa hold the Halloween party for the sick students. I was very happy. She baked cookies for us, and we watched a DVD.

Most occurrence was what I could not see and talk to my roommate. I spent boring time in Whitman. I had no doing. I wanted to talk with my friends and Natalie. I missed them very much. I wanted to see my roommate very much. However I could not see her when I came back my room, because she is down with influenza as soon as I came back. I was really shocked.

In this weekend, there many occurrence. I hope I can spend happy weekend!!

Comments