On Friday, I was very happy to go to Wilson elementary school. I met third glade children. We did Origami, a quiz and made plane. After that, we had lunch together. I had a good time at here. I want to play sports with children someday.
I had a good time at assembly hall, because I taught Japanese toys for American children. I did rope skipping. Children are very cute and activity. I like very much. I took care of Alex. He was naughty. We had a lunch together, and took a picture. I had a good good time with Alex. I hope that I want to play with elementary students again. I like American boys and girls very much.
These three events were wonderful. I came here two months ago. Now I enjoy American life. If I go back to Japan, I am going to talk America life for my friends. I hope, I can experience Halloween party again.
Comments