

I had a really nice time last night exciting the Halloween party. I became a pirate of woman but I wanted to be a clown in reality. If I will do a Halloween party next time, I want to be a clown because, a clown costume is so cute. I took a lot of photo with my friends and many RA and some teacher yesterday. We were dancing all the time and It was so excited but I was a little bit tired. By the way, I made a jack-o'-lantern in last tutorial. I made it for the first time but, I could make it very well because, my partner had a sense make it. I envy her. In October 31, I'm going to go on a Halloween party again in Kelsey' house. I'm happy to do twice. I think that a Halloween looks like a little bit the
Bon Festival of Japan however how to celebrate is different in Japan and in the United States. I like to celebrate in the United States than in Japan because
Bon Festival of Japan is always boring. I really enjoyed at yesterday's Halloween party.
I had a marvelous time in elementary school. I went to a elementary school at Winne's class and I really really enjoyed it! I talked with 2 students and they name were Esme and Simone. They were 9 years old and, they were very cute girl. I got a lot of things from them. 2 Cup cakes, a candy, lots of chocolates, a sticker, picture of Halloween so I was glad. We soon opened up to each other so, it was really enjoyed. We talked about own family, favorite color, favorite animal, many many things. We ate a lunch together and it was pretty good. I want to go there again. I want to be them more happily, and I want to make the new friend a lot of. I also had a spacial time with them.
I had a delightful time in both activities. These activities are my good memory.
Comments