Special Week

I had a wonderful Halloween Party. It is a traditional event in America. The Halloween party was today at Commons. It was really fun. It was a valuable experience for me. Also, Megan told us about Halloween history. I studied about Halloween history in American study class, so I became a studied. I'm very looking forward very much. It was very exciting and interesting. I have never had especial party in America. so I had valuable experience. also I knew about Halloween history. Halloween day children say" Trick or treat" and we will give candy for children. I really enjoy Halloween Party.

I was impressed with home stay match up. At first, I was very nervous but my host mother was very kind and interesting so I was very happy. My host mother likes Japanese food so I want to cook something because I like to cook, for example, rice-bowl and Nikujaga. It is really delicious and I want to teach Japanese language to my host mother. We will go mountain climbing on Saturday. I have never been mountain climbing, so I am excited. I miss my host family and I want to see them soon.

Experiencing Halloween and home stay match up was wonderful.

Comments