
I had a special time on October 29 at our nice Halloween party. After dinner, from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm we dressed up and we went to Commons. I dressed up little red rinding hood. Commons was dimly lit and there were many decorations. I was very excited!! I was looking forward to this party for many days. First, I took many pictures with my friends and teachers. I was surprised at many costume. I especially was surprised at the zombie costumes, because they were very real. I couldn't recognize anybody. After took many pictures, we danced and ate sweets! It was very wonderful time!

After our Halloween party, we had a enjoyable time, too! I went the each dormitory and house. When I went the dormitory and house, I said "Trick or treat!" and I got many chocolate and candy. I was very very happy. The weather was very cold, but I forgot about it and I absorbed to got chocolate and candy. After I came my house, we counted chocolates and candies, so I had high tension! Then, I talked for a long times about our Halloween party. I forgot the passage of time because it was very exciting. Finally, I took many pictures with my group members. I wanted to experience more long time.
I was very happy, because I could had a special experience which I couldn't experience in Japan. I thought that Japan should have the event, too. I want to dress up again and I want to go on another Halloween party.
Comments