Happy Halloween(*^o^*)!!

I had an irreplaceable time in Kelsey’s house on October 31. All of group 10 members everyone went to Kelsey’s house then, we put on Halloween costume. I didn't think that I would be able wear a Halloween costume twice so I was really happy. Her mom and dad were very nice people. Her mom was very charming woman and the meal that she made was very delicious and her dad was very kind man and so cool man. When we meet to them, always they are very nice to us so I like them. The best friend of Kelsey and the family also came. The best friend of Kelsey is very interesting and fanny. She sometimes come in my dormitory with Kelsey. Then, I watched a movie with her and I played a game something and I talked with her. It was really fun. Everyone was having a good time.

After I arrived, I really enjoyed taking a lot of pictures and I talked about the East Coast trip and Halloween with Kelsey's mom and dad. I really enjoyed it. Her family is so friendly. It is seen and understood. If I have my family I want to be like her family. After that, I ate a delicious meal with her mom cooked. I ate many pizza, salad and dessert. It was really delicious! Then, trick or treating, and a lot of children came to the house. I was really happy to experience real Halloween. And I also did trick or treating, and I visited a lot of house. Probably, I visited 14 houses and I really enjoyed all these activities!

I experience to Halloween twice so, I’m so happy! I hope do Halloween next year. This nice memory is my irreplaceable treasure. I had a marvelous time with them.

Comments