Fantastic Week

I had a great time this weekend. On September 22 we went to an elementary school. I have never visited an American elementary school, so I was very looking forward to seeing students, but I was little nervous. when I met student. I thought. elementary school student English was very early and fluently so I didn't understand what children to say so I was very confused. but I was fun with conversation.

I had a pleasant time. I like English so I tried to speak English every time with my roommate. It was really fun to speak English with each other, but it is difficult for me so sometimes happened trouble with my roommate, so I think always. I want to improve my English. especially I am not good at grammar so I want to improve grammar and pronunciation. That is very difficult for me, but I will challenge it.

I had a wonderful time this week, so I was very excited. I want to make a lot of memory this study abroad.

Comments