I looked forward to visiting my RA's house, so I was glad to do it. First, I got up at 7:40, but it was too late. We had to leave at 7:50, so I hurried and got myself ready. We arrived there at 10 a.m., and I saw some beautiful nature. Her house was near to the Colombia River, so I could see it, too. We introduced ourselves to her parents, and they also introduced their animals to us. They had many cattle, a horse, a dog and a cat. Their horse had good brown hair. Their small cattle nestled up to her mother. They were so cute. Other cattle flocked together, and they lowed all the time. I was surprised that there were a lot of cattle. We gave some apples to the horse as food feed. Lolo taught us how to feed them, and she said, "Hold your hands flat." We could do it well. I was little scared, but the horse ate my apple with relish. I was pleased. After that, we made some hamburgers. Lolo's mother almost finished preparing everything, so we just put some ingredients between bun. It was interesting to me. We ate the hamburgers outside as we looked at a beautiful view. Next, we took a walk around her house and to the top of a near by hill. It was tiring, but I was impressed with the beauty of nature when we got to the top of the hill. It was wonderful and excellent. Finally, we went back to her house, and we ate some apple pie that her mother made. It was tasty, and I liked it. After we spent more time together, we went back to our dorm. I really enjoyed this experience at Lolo's house and seeing some beautiful nature and meeting her family.
All of these experiences with Lolo and her parents became my special memory at MFWI. Lolo and her parents were very kind to us, so I love them. I hope that they also had a good time.
Comments