On May 1, Our class 11 held birthday party in Covington's basement. I was really looking forward to going to the party. I had a great time! I will never forget the party!
After we gathered in common, we went there. It was my first time to enter the basement. I was surprised because basement has ping-pong table and billiard's table and cycling machines and piano. We played ping-pong and billiard. Then everyone has arrived in covington. There are many snacks. Some people prepared them for us! I was excited! The snacks was very yummy so I ate too much. Then soon Pizza came. It was sooo large! I had never seen such a large pizza in my life! It was extra large size. Maybe, The size was a half of the table. I was excited more and more! The big pizza was teriyaki flavor and tasty, you know. Then Hitomi brought birthday cake for us so I was astonished and very grateful! It was ice cream cake so I could eat with great relish because I don't like butter cream. I over ate again but savory! Everyone gave me incredible birthday card. I was gravely glad.The card is full of every one's message! I was impressed by every one's kindness. Then We enjoyed chatting for a long time♥
I think I could get to know everyone better in the party. All of my friend is very kind and funny but they has different good personality. I sincerity think I was glad to belong to class 11. I think I have marvelous comrade. We have the rest time to take with together so I decided to live purposely. I want to meet again in Japan! I want to say special thanks to everyone who prepare the party!!!
After we gathered in common, we went there. It was my first time to enter the basement. I was surprised because basement has ping-pong table and billiard's table and cycling machines and piano. We played ping-pong and billiard. Then everyone has arrived in covington. There are many snacks. Some people prepared them for us! I was excited! The snacks was very yummy so I ate too much. Then soon Pizza came. It was sooo large! I had never seen such a large pizza in my life! It was extra large size. Maybe, The size was a half of the table. I was excited more and more! The big pizza was teriyaki flavor and tasty, you know. Then Hitomi brought birthday cake for us so I was astonished and very grateful! It was ice cream cake so I could eat with great relish because I don't like butter cream. I over ate again but savory! Everyone gave me incredible birthday card. I was gravely glad.The card is full of every one's message! I was impressed by every one's kindness. Then We enjoyed chatting for a long time♥
I think I could get to know everyone better in the party. All of my friend is very kind and funny but they has different good personality. I sincerity think I was glad to belong to class 11. I think I have marvelous comrade. We have the rest time to take with together so I decided to live purposely. I want to meet again in Japan! I want to say special thanks to everyone who prepare the party!!!
Comments