My hard last weekend

I had a very busy but full time on Saturday. I went Downtown with my friends. Our purpose was to buy souvenirs for our friends and neighbors in Japan. First, I went to Abercrombie and Fich and bought some t-shirts or my brother and father. I also bought some clothes for me! The clothes in this shop were more expensive than the clothes in Japan so I thought that this day was my final shopping time. Second, we had a delicious pizza in Itarian restaurant Down Town! After that we went to Nordstrome. I bought cosmetics for me. They are more inexpensive than Japan! I was happy to buy them at good price♡ Finally, we went to WALMART! American chocolate is so delicious that I bought a lot of packs of chocolate there. We took a lot of pictures there because probably it would be the my final shopping time ther e. American super market is very interesting for us because things which are sold there are different from Japan, for example, the size of things, register, and so on. After we go back to Japan, I will show these pictures to my family and explain interesting and different point of American super market! I was very tired on this day but really enjoyed shopping!

It was lazy day on Sunday. I didn't have any commitment so I did some things in my dormitory. For, example, I did my homework, prepared for shipping, and watched a movie! I watched The devil wears PLADA. It is a really interesting movie. It is also one of my most favorite movies recently. That Sunday was my final lazy Sunday because we have the Awards ceremony next Sunday. I had a great relaxing time in my dormitory with my friends!

I really enjoyed this weekend and this weekend was final one which we could spend times by myself. Also, this blog is my final blog! I feel very sad because I have written my blogs with excitment! I hope that my writing skill had improved by writing blogs every week and I try to keep writing blogs or journals after I go back Japan♡

Comments