I enjoy my life at MFWI every day! I could make some treasure memories during my MFWI life.
First, they are my friends! I have enjoyed these four months very much because I have spent the time with my many fantastic friends. We have been awesome friends more and we can become new wonderful friends. I am so happy to spend the time with my group. My group is miracle. My group has 15 great people. There are 13 fun Mukogawa students and our RA, Ashley and Kozue san. Kozue san works at SFCC(a college near MFWI) and we live together. On friday, we went to the restaurant to cerebrate for one of my group. It was a surprise party, so she did not know this fact. It was so fun!! Everyone is marvelous. I love my group. At first, we did not know each other well, but day by day we have grown to know each other well. All of members are so kind and fun and sometimes mature. We are so compatible. I can enjoy my MFWI life because of such a group.
Next, my treasure is nature in Spokane. I love nature. There are many trees and beautiful grass and some animals and gorgeous sky! They make me very peaceful every time. Nature is necessary to live. There is nostalgic and huge nature in Spokane. I am lucky to live with such great nature.
Third, I have exiting classes at MFWI. I can not only learn practical English but also I can learn American culture. These are precious experience for me. I thought I want to study English and American culture more. I thought such a thing because there are wonderful teachers at MFWI. I can learn a lot of great things from MFWI teacher.
I was so lucky because I could spend the special time at MFWI. I will remember my brilliant life at MFWI. I thank for this wonderful chance.
First, they are my friends! I have enjoyed these four months very much because I have spent the time with my many fantastic friends. We have been awesome friends more and we can become new wonderful friends. I am so happy to spend the time with my group. My group is miracle. My group has 15 great people. There are 13 fun Mukogawa students and our RA, Ashley and Kozue san. Kozue san works at SFCC(a college near MFWI) and we live together. On friday, we went to the restaurant to cerebrate for one of my group. It was a surprise party, so she did not know this fact. It was so fun!! Everyone is marvelous. I love my group. At first, we did not know each other well, but day by day we have grown to know each other well. All of members are so kind and fun and sometimes mature. We are so compatible. I can enjoy my MFWI life because of such a group.
Next, my treasure is nature in Spokane. I love nature. There are many trees and beautiful grass and some animals and gorgeous sky! They make me very peaceful every time. Nature is necessary to live. There is nostalgic and huge nature in Spokane. I am lucky to live with such great nature.
Third, I have exiting classes at MFWI. I can not only learn practical English but also I can learn American culture. These are precious experience for me. I thought I want to study English and American culture more. I thought such a thing because there are wonderful teachers at MFWI. I can learn a lot of great things from MFWI teacher.
I was so lucky because I could spend the special time at MFWI. I will remember my brilliant life at MFWI. I thank for this wonderful chance.
Comments