Joyful Communication

On May 8th, many cheerful children of elementary school came to MFWI. They were very cute and smart students. We decided each responsibility the day before. I was in charge of outside games, so I played with the children outside with three other MFWI students. We played a lot there, for example, green light and red light, tag, and hide-and-seek. These games were very exciting, but I and some class mates were very tired because the children were too energetic. We felt the difference of the ages! However, every child seemed to relish the games, so it was pleasing to me. We had an exciting time.

After that, I had had lunch with my pen pal outside. It was a very comfortable day because the weather was very warm, so we were able to eat a delicious lunch and have fun! My pen pal's name is Alicia. She was a very kind girl and had a clear opinion, so I couldn't believe that she was only 9 years old! We talked about own favorite things, our own schools, our own families and many other things! Then, she gave me some presents that were some candies and a CD. I was very surprised at those presents. I especially was surprised at the gift of the CD. In her letters, she said that she would bring her music club's songs, so I could listen to them. I was looking forward to listening to the songs, but I didn't really think that she would give the CD to me. Therefore, when I received it, I was very delighted. I was impressed with this things. I had gotten a wonderful present from her, so I gave her some earrings. I was very glad to see her delightful face. When I came back to my dormitory, I listened to the CD soon. Some of the music on the CD was very cool and divine! I was grateful for a wonderful meeting!

I really had joyful time with the many children. I feel sad that I can never meet them again, but I want to meet them by all means if there is an opportunity to meet them again!

Comments