I love MFWI!!

My experience of studying abroad is very brilliant. I had a great time with my classmate, teachers, RA, group mates and so on. This is my second time to study abroad, but it is longer than before. At first I was nervous to go America, but now I am really enjoying my life at MFWI.

Living in my house, Clarke House, has been wonderful experience for me. I always relax in my room, a living room, a tutorial room and so on. I could study better here than in my room in Japan. I could concentrate on what I should do now. I love my RA. My RA, Bryn, is always care to us. She thought about how to make us comfortable and how to provide of fun experience for our life. Of course, she has her school life and friends, but she takes care us. We have known for only 4 months, but we are already best friends! In addition, She is like our mom! My housemates, group 9, are also excellent. At firstI worried to have friends with them, and I worreid about them, too. But I didn't need for them. I sometimes went to dofferent places with group9. I could enjoy the time with them just like I do with own group mates. I always visit to shopping with my group mates on weekend. We can understand each other. When we go back Japan, we want to keep such a relationship with them. I love to live in Clarke House.

My classes in America are so satisfactory for me. These are the best classes that I ever took. In Reading class, I read 4 books. I thought Reading class was just doing a textbook, but it is different! I read the books that I and my group mates chose. I enjoyed reading every book! In Conversation class, I took pleasure to discuss a lot of topics. I could learn about my classmate's opinion. All of them were very interesting and powerful incentive for me to think deeply. And what's more, I learned how to have a conversation with Americans. I always use the things I learned in Conversation class when I am talking with them. In Writing class, I noticed that I made many mistakes in grammar. My teacher taught me politely and plain. I could understand what were my mistakes and learned. He taught us to revise teaching about Writing. In American Studies class, I knew many things about American culture. My teacher's experiences are very funny and easy to understand the culture shock between America and Japan. All of my classes are making me grow larger to maturity as a human being and improve my English skills.

I like studying abroad in many counties, because I can experience marvelous things that I can't experience in Japan and meet many different people. I like speaking English. I like talking to many people in English. Four months are very short! But I can get many uncommon memories. This time in America is my best treasure. I want to keep in touch with everyone and remember all of memories forever!!!

Comments