On April 25th, I went to Downtown and Northtown with my friends! Our main purpose was to
buy our dresses for a final award. First of all, we had a delicious lunch at Sushi.com. I ate chicken Teriyaki, California roll, and Tenpura ice cream! Everything was so tasty so I was satisfied with them so much!! Then, we went to a souvenir shop to look for some souvenir for my friends in Japan. I thought bottles of Huckleberry Jam are good! I know there are berries called Huckleberry since I came here. Japan doesn't have this berry so I think Huckleberry is
good for souvenirs! After that, I looked for my dress seriously. First, I looked for it in Macy's. There were a lot of dresses and I tried a couple of dresses on, but I could not decide. Second, I look for it in Nord strome. Also, there were a lot of dresses there, but all of them were kind of expensive. I found a cute dress, but it was too expensive for me to buy. Finally, we went to Northtown! We looked for some dresses which has our favorite design and tried them on and I found my favorite dress! It is black color and decorated with beads. It is so cute so I decided to buy it soon!! Also my friends found pretty dresses! I could spend a full time and I was very happy to buy a great dress! I'm looking forward to wearing it!!
On April 26th, I went to Downtown to buy presents for my Friend's birthday with my RA, Ashley. First, she took my friend and me to a interesting shop. It is her favorite shop! There are many interesting things, for example, books, notes, and card! Next we went to a coffee shop which is next to it. We had a break time and drank a really delicious tea! I drank a kind of orange taste tea. I love it!!! I recommend it to you! After that, we went to book store and bought present! We bought a book which is recommend by Ashley. Also, I bought a book and journal book for me. Finally, we went to the Bath and body works and bought colon and lotion as present. It has so nice smell so I think my friend is also favorite. We departed Downtown at 3;20 PM. I felt little tired because I walked a lot. However, it was really wonderful time and enjoyed shopping! I want to go shopping with Ashley again!
I could have a happy weekend because I ate tasty foods a lot and bought many things I've wanted to buy for a long time. However, I felt last week end was little tired for me so I should go to bed little earlier than usual for my next day's class!!
On April 26th, I went to Downtown to buy presents for my Friend's birthday with my RA, Ashley. First, she took my friend and me to a interesting shop. It is her favorite shop! There are many interesting things, for example, books, notes, and card! Next we went to a coffee shop which is next to it. We had a break time and drank a really delicious tea! I drank a kind of orange taste tea. I love it!!! I recommend it to you! After that, we went to book store and bought present! We bought a book which is recommend by Ashley. Also, I bought a book and journal book for me. Finally, we went to the Bath and body works and bought colon and lotion as present. It has so nice smell so I think my friend is also favorite. We departed Downtown at 3;20 PM. I felt little tired because I walked a lot. However, it was really wonderful time and enjoyed shopping! I want to go shopping with Ashley again!
I could have a happy weekend because I ate tasty foods a lot and bought many things I've wanted to buy for a long time. However, I felt last week end was little tired for me so I should go to bed little earlier than usual for my next day's class!!
Comments