Fantastic party♡

On May 1st, I had a great and pleasant party in Covington, my dormitory. It was a big birthday party for Momoko, Mio and haruna!! We had planned the party over a week as a pizza party but it actually was a birthday party!! My friends and I had prepared something for this party, for example, made birthday cards, decorated the basement in Covington and so on. I was looking forward to doing it for a long time so I enjoyed it a lot!!

The party was started at 7:00PM. In that day, we had a shipping orientation so had to postpone the beginning of the party until 7:00PM. As soon as the orientation was finished, we started the party but it was tough to start it. In ordering a pizza, we made a mistake! We had ordered the pizza before the orientation had been started so when the pizza arrived at the Covington, we were not there. Eventually, we could order the pizza quiet with helps of Erin, who is Haruka's RA and Ashley. I thought we could learn the way of ordering pizzas by made such a mistake. After that, we ate a lot of pizzas and snacks! Delicious food was always makes me happy♡

After eating delicious dinner, we ate a big ice cream cake! It was really big! I had already felt a full stomach but cake is every time special♡ I ate all a big ice cream cake! I thought I must be having weight by eating big pizzas and such a sweet cake so I have to try to lose my weight quickly! The wonderful party was finished at 9:45 and we cleaned the basement up. I really want to have some kind of this parties again!

I could spend a wonderful time with my classmates! I enjoyed this party a lot and the party made me happy!! I hope that there are some opportunities to hold fantastic party like this while I am here☆

Comments