Dilightful Party♡

I had a luxurious time last Friday night, because our class, class 11, held a birthday party. In April and May, Momoko, Mio and Haruna became 20 years old, so we celebrated with them. After Friday's classes, we separated into two groups expect Momoko, Mio and Haruna. One group went to Walmart and Safeway to buy some party goods, snacks, drinks and so on. Another group made three birthday cards for the birthday girls. We were looking forward to the party.

After orientation, we assembled at Covington basement and a fun started. First, we made a toast to their birthday with juice, and after that we ate many delicious snacks, sweet cookies, big pizza and so on. Then we talked about many things, for example, about MFWI, Japan and so on. Surprisingly, we didn't know the last name of everyone in our group, because at MFWI, teachers, Advisers or classmates call each other by their first name. So, we introduced our own last name to each other. It was very interesting to me. When we talked about different things, we discovered some similarities among us. For example, regrettably, we won't go to Extention program. We are from the Kinki region, so we live in our parents' home. Our talk began to heat up more and more. While we were talking, Asako and Hitomi brought in the room a birthday cake for Momoko, Mio and Haruna. We bought some candles, but we didn't have a lighter, so we couldn't use candles. We also gave each of the birthday girls a birthday card. The cake was ice cream cake. The flavers were chocolate and vanilla. It was first time for me to eat ice cream cake. It was delicious, but at last, I was very full. After that, we also talked for a long time. I wanted to talk more, but before 10 o'clock, we had to go back to our dormitory. But I enjoyed talking with my classmates. I had a special time.

I'm happy to meet the members of class 11. When I went to the first class at MFWI, I didn't know most of the members. I didn't think I would make friends with everyone. But now, we are very good friends. I think we are endowed with teachers at MFWI. Ron, Chris, Christopher and Mary Lou are pretty good! I also think I'm lucky to meet them. About 2 weeks from now, we will go back to Japan, so I have to study English more. But I want to be better friends with class 11 members and teachers. I want to enjoy my MFWI's life drawing to an end.

Comments