Delightful Family!!

On May 9, I visited my RA, stacia's house with my group for group activity. I had fabulous time with my group and Stacia's family. Stasia's house is in Spokane. It took 30 minutes by car. During this time I found new side of Stacia.

Around the house, it is very quiet and great deal of atmosphere. I love it. When we entered the house, we saw beautiful interior design. The wall paper in one room was pink. It is so pretty. I met her sister, brother, mother and father. Her mother and father are so funny and kind. Her mother had prepared tasty cookies and mango juice for us. Stacia showed us room. Her room was pretty. There were many pictures. The picture is Stacia's childhood and nature picture and so on. Stacia in her childhood was sooo cute. Then we went to back of the house. There were many pretty flowers and impressing water fall. It was wonderful. Her father showed me fossil. I was surprised at this, because I have never seen it! He has many many broken stones. The yard has basket coat, so we played basketball. I couldn't make a shot so much. Then her sister came back, we played card game. We were very exited! The game became feverish game. Then Stacia played the piano Classic and pop music. She is very good at playing the piano well. We were admired her playing. I think I won't be fed up in the house. I would like to live in the house!!

While she was playing, I found some girls selling lemonade. We was interested in the girls so we asked Stacia to go across the street. She said OK. At once, we went there. The girls was selling lemonade at 25 cent. I have never seen this kind of thing in Japan. I asked my RA about it. She said the play is common in America. Girls pretend to be business woman. I think it is cute. I was glad to find culture observation.

The day was so enjoyable day. I didn't know that Stacia is good at play the piano. And her family was good to us. I really love them and house, so I want to go to the house again!

Comments