Memorable East Coast Trip

I had a good time in the East Coast with my group members. I stayed in Boston for three days and in Washington for three days. This trip is as part of the American studies class. There were a lot of interesting activities. I was able to get a lot of new information about American histories and culture. I was very busy and fun, so I thought time went fast. Especially, I enjoyed eating, historical tour and transportation.

First, I really enjoyed amazing food. A splendid meal was served at the hotel in Boston. Also, a big piece of cake was served for dessert every dinner. I took many pictures. Lobster roll is about Quincy Market. I ate a set meal of Lobster roll and clam chowder. It was excellent and, besides, I felt more delicious than others because I ate it after walked for a long time on the freedom trail. I was very satisfied and recharged my batteries.The lunch made me happy.

Next, The historical tours of my trip were also very pleasurable to me. I went to a lot of famous places that is related to history. We went on the tour, so we were able to learn the knowledge and ask many questions. Our tour guides spoke fast for me, so I didn’t get all of the information. However, I understood detailed histories when I asked questions to them. I’m interested in history,so I respect their knowledge. I learned histories from experience that I actually visited the place. For example, I went to Pliomoth plantation and talked with actors playing the parts of people who lived here long ago. They spend their daily life as if they were 17th century people. I watched them cook and take a rest in front of a fireplace. I asked a woman. She is a mother and has two children. She told me about the education at that time. She talked as if she were the person of 17th. That was a strange incident, but I was glad to talk with her.

Third, a transportation made me excited. Especially, I enjoyed scenery from Amtrak. It was the first time to take it. It took eight hours, but the seat was very comfortable. I didn’t fall asleep, because I was interested in the view of the America. I thought the view is different from the each states. New York left a strong impression on me, because there were a lot of litter on the railroad. I was very surprised. I enjoyed not only the scenery but also reading a book. It had a enough time to read Harry Potter. I had a good time on Amtrak.

I have good memories of east coast trip. I am glad to go to many historical places and meet kind tour guides. Also, I’m happy to take comfortable transportation. These are unforgettable memories.

Comments