My Long and Short Journey

We had our East Coast trip from April 6th to 11th and we visited some famous places in Washington D.C. and Boston. I think that most students were really looking forward to going. There was no specific reason to refuse. However, I actually did not want to go at first because I had a small but sensitive worry. That came from the Seattle Trip that we went about a month ago. I had no close friends in my group in the Seattle Trip so I felt lonely and I could not enjoy the trip very much. In addition, this was a 6-days trip so, I thought that it would be really long and I might be bored. These are why I wanted to stay MFWI instead of the East Coast Trip. Eventually, however, I had amazing time on the East Coast Trip. I enjoyed the trip and made some perfect memories. We had 6 days but, it felt like it was just 2 or 3 days. I can say that although the East Coast Trip was a long, it is seemed like a quite short trip.
There are some good things that made my trip pretty. Let me explain them. First, there was a problem with fuel. Our trip group have no luck on any traffic things. In fact, when we came to America from Japan, we had some troubles at the airport. Same as that, a problem happened. We were heading to Boston by plane but we had to land at New York because the plane was low on fuel. I could not recognize what was happening then. The weather in Boston was too bad to land so the plane had to change the destination in a hurry. Then in-flight announcement instructed us to wait to refuel in the plane for about 30 minutes. We had no choice so we just had to wait for a while. Some cabin attendants served drinks and snacks to customers. We just waited forever. However, the plane did not start preparing to take off at all even after an hour passed. Ultimately, we waited for about 3 hours in the plane. Finally, we took off and arrived in Boston at 10:00 p.m. We should have arrived at 5:00 p.m. So, this delay was extremely big inconvenience. Fortunately, I like this kind of troubles on trip. These make me excited. Because of the beginning, I thought that this trip would be interesting. I liked these problems to make my trip exciting.
Second is the foods. There were many specialties in each place. I like to eat food so, places have special foods or products that look like heaven to me. My favorite on this trip is a lobster roll in Boston. I had decided to get and eat definitely because Boston is famous for lobster roll. Actually, the lobster roll was little expensive but it was worth to pay for it. It was warm, smell good and toasty. I love buttered roll, and fresh lobster on the roll. I had never had lobster roll so, I could not stop singing when I got it. I think that any delicious foods make us happy. I am always glad that I am a human being and I can eat foods.

The last one is the view of sky. I am a “sky lover”. I would rather see nature things than artificial things. Especially I like to see the lovely sky. Sky in America is more beautiful than Japan. We never see such wonderful view in Japan. In Boston or Washington D.C., I got up earlier than usual, so I could see the colorful morning sky. There were dark blue, red, orange, and white. It looked like a painting. When I saw that sky, I took some pictures immediately. I am crazy about having amazing pictures of sky. That makes me relax and feel good. In other words, sky helps me to make my trip interesting.




From these reasons, I could enjoy the trip and made some perfect memories. At first, I was afraid of not having time with close friends. In the end, however, I was filled with warm and terrific feeling. The key to stay comfortable is related to just my own mind. Any anxiety had nothing to do with it. I am glad to have this trip because I could recognize about the importance of getting rid of prejudice and just be positive. That makes our lives much better. I found it is important to try everything even if I have had bad experiences about them before. I will never forget this trip.

Comments