Wonderful Time in West Coast

I went on the West Coast trip for 3 days from February 10th to the 12th with half of MFWI students and some teachers. That was to use English and touch western culture. We heard that we had to take a bus for 5 hours and it rained in West Coast all days so I was a little sad, but I was more excited than that. And finally, the trip was very fun for going some places; Safeco Field, Pike Place Market and Space Needle.
Big Safeco Field

First, the place where I was really excited is Safeco Field. It is the home stadium of Mariners. I really love baseball so I had wanted to go there very much. I didn’t imagine that I could get into the stadium, the player’s waiting room and the ground. So I was very happy all the time I spend in Safeco Field. I took the many pictures, and it is my treasure because I think it was the first and last time to get into the stadium. But if I can, I want to go there again and watch baseball games.

The Long Line at Starbucks

Second, I had a good time at Pike Place Market. Pike Place Market is famous for fishes. There were a lot of fishes and it was the strong-smelling of fish. And then, I went to a Starbucks, it is an original Starbucks, so I was excited. The line of the Starbucks was very long by tourist, so I noticed how Starbucks is famous around of the world. There were many original Starbucks goods like tumblers and mugs. It is not sold at ordinary store, so I thought it was very good. The other stores in Pike Market were also very fascinating, so it was very fun to look around there.
Beautiful Scenery from the Space Needle


Third, I enjoyed Space Needle. The tower is a land mark in Seattle. We ate brunch and then we climbed on the tower by an elevator. While it was being climbed, I was a little afraid because could see the outside. After climbing, it was possible to go outside. A sea, a mountain and a city were seen. The scenery from the top was good and it was possible to enjoy there.

During the West Coast trip, everything could be enjoyed and for these experiences, I think I want to go there again and learn more about America. This trip was very fun and a wonderful experience for me.

Comments