Wonderful things I found in Seattle



I had a wonderful trip in Seattle from March 17th to 19th. It was more wonderful trip than I had expected. The trip gave me new things like a beautiful scenery, being independent and something like that, so I will share with you what I saw and learned through this wonderful trip.
Beautiful Columbia river
The first day, beautiful river which called Columbia river that I’ve never seen surprised me. When we arrived Columbia river, unfortunately, I felt tired and carsick because of long time bus driving, but when I was looking around, there was a super big river that I forgot I felt tired and carsick. My first impression was “What a huge river it is!!” The super big river has an extremely high cliff made us a little scary but also exciting. There was wonderful that I was shocked, and also moved that the world has such a wonderful view.

Wonderful Space Needle
In the final day of Seattle trip, I went to the most favorite part during the trip which was Space Needle has 184meters high. To be honest, I have been afraid of a high place like Space needle since I was a child, so I had not want to go to Space Needle and enter the inside until I met a wonderful thing. When I arrived the top of the tower and looked around, there was a nice view that I forgot I don't like a high place. Feeling scary and my legs were shaking, I was standing and looking around at a high place, and I could realize how beautiful the sky is and how fresh air at the high place is. Space Needle gave me a wonderful experience which I could overcome a high place,

In Seattle trip, I experienced what independent is. That was happened at our hotel. I stayed at a hotel another student for two nights. The reason why I stayed with a new friend is that I usually have no roommate at my dorm. It was the first time to stay with someone during MFWI, so I felt nervous a little at the beginning, because I wasn’t sure what I had to do, like when I should take a shower, whether I may set alarm or not, and something like that. Usually I do whatever I want, so I ‘ve never thought about another person. I thought it was kind of independence things to care about another person and make a decision with the person. I could learn lots of independence things through these two nights.


a nice view in Seattle
In conclusion, the experiences in Seattle gave me lots of wonderful things, like a beautiful scenery, being independent, overcoming lots of things and something like that I’m glad to have been able to learn these things and been active than what I was before.

Comments