Getting my Foot Open a Door

I often imagine that there are many kind of people in America when I hear the word “America”. Finally, I could see those situations in Seattle through the Seattle trip from March 10 to 12. I could see many thing and felt in some ways. They were about museums which I visited, people and atmosphere of Seattle. From now, I will write about three places, which I got interested in, Safeco field, Pike Place Market and Space needle.


First, I visited to Safeco field at first day. It was a first time to enter baseball ground even there is the Koshien baseball ground near my university. That’s why I excited visiting there. Safeco filed was a little small than I expected. However, I could imagine that the studio is filled up with people in the baseball season. Then, I saw the grass that is taken care of carefully. At that time, there were some people who did it and there is orange light which help the grass to grow up. Therefore, under the ground, there is the water machine which works automatically. What woee have to do is just to adjust it. How cool they are. And I also saw the inside of the studio. For example, the place where the players make ready for a game and the place where meeting is held. It was a great opportunity to know those things which only people who attend a tour can know. I wish I could have watched the games which Ichiro Suzuki appeared.
       
 Next, what I was interested in was Pike Place Market on second day of the trip. It remined me the Ben Thanh Market, which is in Vitamin, I went there last summer vacation. I felt like I was doing sightseeing. By the way, I was really looking forward to having a drink at Original Starbucks. Luckily, I just waited about 30 mini to buy because my group came first from the museum, we visited, which is located near Pike Place Market. Moreover, I could see the man throwing a fish to show for customer. It was so fun looking it. There are many tourists in Seattle. Everyone accepts all people. In the other hand, Seattle is a diversity, I saw some people who need job and money on street. No matter where I am, there must be two places, light and shadow.
                                          
Lastly, I saw beautiful view from space needle in the morning on last day of the trip. I had wonderful branch seeing such a view from window. After that, I went to the top of the tower. I could see Seattle widely and clearly even it was cloudy. I took many photos. Space needle is a symbol of Seattle. I think it was best place before coming back to Spokane.


In conclusion, I had wonderful time through those experiences with friends in Seattle. I think there are more places which we should go. I want to come back there again.



Comments