A Wonderful Trip to Seattle

I had a wonderful time in Seattle trip. I went there for three days, March 10th to 12th. I visited there with my group members and other groups. We went many famous places in Seattle. For example, we went to Columbia river, Safeco Field, Seattle Art Museum, Pike Place Market and Space Needle. I could enjoy all places we went because it was my first time to visit Seattle. There are three things that I enjoyed the most.

Interesting Sculpture
First, I really enjoyed the Seattle Art Museum. We went there on the second day. It was my first time to go to an art museum. There is a huge sculpture which is called “Hammering Man” in front of the art museum. I had seen the photo of it but I hadn’t known that it can move. I was surprised at it when I saw it. There are a lot of paintings, carvings and sculptures. I like to see works of art. I could see many interesting paintings. For instance, I like paintings that are about five senses of human. I could spend a great time in the Seattle Art Museum.

Exciting Pike Place Market
Second, I had a great time in Pike Place market. I went to the record shop whose name is Holy Cow. I didn’t know the record shop was there. But I could find there because I asked my teacher about the record shop and he took me there. There are lots of records. I was very excited because I like records. There are many The Beatles’ records. I wanted to buy all of them because I would like to collect records. But I didn’t have enough money to buy all of them. So, I bought two of them. I really enjoyed there. I want to visit there again someday.
Beautiful Space Needle

Third, I enjoyed Space Needle. It was bigger than I thought so I was surprised. I ate branch at the second floor of it. It was great so I liked it. After I ate branch, I went to the observation deck. I am afraid of heights and it was windy but I could have fun because the scenery from there was very beautiful. After I saw the scenery, I went to the first floor and I bought some souvenirs for my family. I could have fun in the Space Needle.

As I mentioned, I really enjoyed the Seattle Art Museum, Pike Place Market and the Space Needle because I like seeing works of art, the record shop and I liked branch. I had a wonderful time in Seattle trip.

Comments