Terrific Smithsonian Museum

Excellent museum
I had many valuable experiences on my East Coast Trip from April 14 to 19. They were entirely new things for me. I especially remember the Smithsonian Museum. I was looking forward to visiting before going there because my RA told me that the movie "Night at the Museum" was filmed at the model of this museum, so I watched the movie "Night at the Museum" before East Coast Trip. Also, it's my first time to visit a museum.

First I was very surprised how large this museum was! and how many museums there were! I heard there is a very large museum from my teachers, but I couldn't believe it. Almost all Japanese museums are not separated into different, but there were about seven museums at this place, so I had to decide which museum I wanted to visit.
Wonderful exhibition

I decided which museum I wanted to go to. First, I went to Natural History Museum. When I entered this museum, I was really impressed by the atmosphere. It felt completely like I was in a movie, so I felt that I became a movie star. I saw many mammals and dinosaur fossils. Everything used by the movie "Night at the Museum," so I was very excited.

I could go only there because I didn't have enough time, but I had a very worthy experience. I found a lot of new discoveries about the history of arts. To visit a museum makes me feel artistic. It doesn't happen so often. I hope to visit this museum again, and I want to visit other museums in Japan after this semester.