Things Which Made My Trip Memorable

My East Coast trip was totally titillating from the start to the end. I visited many places which I have seen only on TV or in textbooks such as Lincoln Memorial and the White House. The buildings were so beautiful, historical and very different from Japan. I was so impressed and could not stop taking pictures. I also enjoyed popular local food such as a clam chowder and a lobster roll. They were so tasty. I had a very good time on the East Coast. However three things made my trip more memorable.

First, the weather in the last day was beautiful . The weather on the East Coast was much cooler than the weather in Spokane. Moreover, unfortunately almost every day, it was raining and freezing, so I could not enjoy the days so much. However, the last day when we were going to Smithsonian Museum, the weather was perfect. I could really enjoyed the museum and also the view of Washington Memorial and Capitol from the museum. That is why The Smithsonian museum became my favorite place.Even though the weather was sometimes good, sometimes bad, I enjoyed sightseeing.

The second thing is the two experiences on the plane was unforgettable. The first one is having nice conversation with the passenger who was sitting next to me on the airplane. A young man sat next to me and he talked to me, so we talked about school, Japan and our plans after arriving Boston. After we finished talking ,I was trying to watch the movie but my headphones were not suited for the display. I was confused, then the man loaned me his headphones. I was surprised by his kindness. He was really nice man. I want to be a person who has huge heart and kind like him. The second memorable experience is the emergency on the plane. One students, who was sitting near me, suddenly lied down because of the sickness. Then some flight attendants treated her immediately and there was a passenger who worked as a nurse, so they worked together. I was really impressed by their teamwork and I was about to cry. Actually I have been wanting to be a flight attendant in the future. This emergency gave me more passion.Both of these experiences will always be in my memory.

There were also two happenings in the hotel which were unusual. The first one is the emergency alarm was ringing in midnight. I have never experienced such a thing, so I was really afraid and upset. We gathered in the lobby. According to the guide, it was not a big accident. I felt calm when I heard that. However, I will never forget this happening. The second unusual experience was stomachache for me in midnight. I could not to sleep because of my stomachache. At that time, unfortunately the toilet in our room over flowed. Although it was 2 am, my roommate kept waking up, she was taking care of me and she called the front desk to ask to repair the toilet. I really appreciate for her. Actually in our dorm, we have our own room so we do not live in the same room together. Therefore we do not spend time so much time together. However because of this trip, we became friends more deeply and I really rely on her. Both these experiences were very valuable.

From these experiences, I was really satisfied with this trip, not only visiting many places and learning many things. I had nice time with my friends, passenger who was sitting next to me, and tour guides. Sometimes the unexpected things happened and they tormented me, but they have become a good memory now.

Comments