I went to East Coast trip with TG5 members from April 7th to 12th. It was very busy for me to go there because we had a tight schedule. It made me tired, but I had a really great time. I could enjoy shopping, sightseeing and eating there. In addition, I was moved by many things. Especially, I was moved by Harvard University, Beacon Hill and The Smithsonian Museum.
 |
| Harvard University |
First, I was moved by Harvard University. I knew that this was one of the smartest and oldest universities in the world before I went there, so I had wanted to go there since I was a junior high school student. These buildings were so fascinating for me. They were very beautiful and wonderful. The most interesting thing was The Coop, which was a Harvard University’s shop. There were many cute goods. I bought a cloth and a teddy bear. If I had had a little more time, I would have stayed there for a long time and enjoyed shopping. So, I was touched by this university.
 |
| Best scenery of Beacon Hill |
Second, Beacon Hill was also moving. It is an exclusive residential area. Walking this area made me tired but there were many great red buildings. According to my teacher, Boston is famous for red brick buildings. Although many buildings were so old, they were so beautiful that I didn’t think that they were old. It was interesting for me to find boot-scrapers and a lobster’s knocker. Since it was a beautiful weather, I could take many great pictures and enjoy seeing wonderful view. So, I was moved by Beacon Hill.
 |
| Museum of National History |
Last, I was moved by The Smithsonian Museum. I have watched “Night Museum.” So, I was very excited when we arrived there. I went to Air and Space Museum and Museum of National History. In Air and Space Museum, there were many exhibits. Especially, I enjoyed seeing John Glenn’s space suit. I bought a cute robot key ring. In Museum of National History, there were many great exhibits. Especially, I liked mammal exhibits because all of them were so cute and made me very happy. There were a lot of museum, but we didn’t have enough time so we couldn’t go to all of them. If I can go there again, I want to go all of them. So, I was touched by The Smithsonian Museum.
In conclusion, I was moved by three places, Harvard university, Beacon Hill and The Smithsonian Museum. They are one of the greatest memories. This trip was more interesting and wonderful than I had expected. If I have opportunities to go to East Coast, I want to go there again.
Comments