Good Day

 I went shopping with my dormitory friends last Saturday. I got on the bus which left MFWI at nine. We first went to Walmart, downtown and north town. We bought a lot of things and enjoyed our time very much. I experienced two pleasurable things ;  relaxing and friendship throughout that day.

 First, one pleasant thing is that I could relax during the time. From Monday to Friday, we study at school and go back to our dormitory. Our lifestyle is a sequence of this schedule. We have to do a lot of homework in a limited time, so we do not have enough time to go anywhere and become refreshed. When I do enjoyable things, I feel like I can overcome hard things or painful things.

 Second, another delightful thing is that I experienced last Saturday that I could build a deeper friendship with my dormitory friends. Before coming to America, we had not known each other, and other dormitory students were in same class in Japan except me and my roommates. So, I was really worried whether I could make friends with them or not. However, they treated us kindly and talked with us a lot. Thanks to their kindness, I think we could get used to our group naturally. That day was the first day we went outing personally together. I was very happy to go out with them. I could not imagine such a situation before coming here. I am very lucky to meet my dormitory friends. I appreciate this shopping experience very much.

In summary, I am very pleased with relaxing and friendship throughout the day. For my remaining two months, I want to make best memories which I can experience only here.

Comments