Surprising experience

I had an interesting experience and I learned about the relationship between America and Japan through interviewing. I went to Eastern Washington University to ask some question last week as part of my American studies class. I interviewed four people.I was really surprised to hear their answer about what kind of homework do you do? Two of them answered they has Japanese homework, they did as courage student. This also astonished to know that they study Japanese. I didn't think that American college student learn Japanese like we learn to English in Japan. Also they could speak Japanese a little.After that, I met a men who sitting next to one of them. He was Japanese student came from Kobe City University of Foreign Studies. I didn't expect to meet Japanese at EWU. So I was really amazed. Moreover, they were friend. I think it is great relationship, because they can learn about their language and culture from each other. I'm happy that I could find to such a wonderful relationship at EWU. I had great time to talking them. They encouraged me, because they studied other language in foreign country. I want to study harder like them and build good relationship with foreigners.

Comments