Exciting Museums

I had a great time on the East Coast Trip. It was my first time to go to Boston and Washington D.C., so I was very excited to visit a lot of historical places, and I enjoyed them so much. I especially enjoyed the Smithsonian Institute.

Wonderful museum
The Smithsonian Museums are very famous in the world, so I was so excited. We could see a wide variety of exhibits there. I went to the Museum of Natural History, the Air and Space Museum, and the National Gallery of Art. In these museums, I like the Museum of Natural History the best. There were many kinds of exhibits in the museum, for example, bones, insects, animals, a mummy, photos, and a beautiful diamond. I was interested in Egypt, especially mummies, so I was excited when I saw the real mummy. It was really mysterious because it was a person who died long time ago, and it still kept the shape of human. Also, there were many photos of animals in the zone of gallery, and all of them were really wonderful. The animals in the photos were so cute and I was healed just looking them. In the zone of jewelry, there was the Hope Diamond. It was very big and beautiful. Moreover, there were a lot of various bones in the museum, and bones of dinosaurs were very powerful. I felt as if I was in the world of the movie "Night Museum". I really enjoyed seeing them.

Some of the exhibits I sew in the Air and Space museum and the National Gallery of Art were also rare experience which were meaningful to me. At the Air and Space Museum, I touched the moon stone. It was fantastic because it was my first time to see the real moon stone, so I was really glad to touch it. Also, I enjoyed the National Gallery of Art because there were a lot of beautiful works and I was fascinated by them. Moreover, I like the calm atmosphere and beautiful interior design of the art museum, so I enjoyed not only the works but also the atmosphere there.

I enjoyed looking around the museums so much. It was a great experience for me, and I won't forget the time forever. I want to go there again someday.