| Delicious Drinks |
First, we looked around the whole mall to decide the shops we wanted to buy some clothes. We always make plans deliberately everywhere. My roommate chose Forever 21. It seemed she wanted to go there. There were many kinds of clothes at the shop, for example, skirts, shirts, pants, sweaters, and dresses. Also, the shop had many shoes and bags. I was very confused with such a large number of clothes, but she was very pleased. She spent about one hour to select her clothes. She paid a lot of money for her clothes, so I was very surprised. After that we went to Hollister which I chose. We spend about one hour, too. I was very happy to be able to buy clothes for my father and my mother.
And then, we were little tired, so we decided to drink something cold. We went to Cinnabon, and I ordered Creamy Chillatta. It was mixed with Oreo cookies. It was very delicious and chilled. All my fatigues vanished gradually. I want to order the different kinds of drink next time. I am hoping to go to the Valley Mall once more.