| My study time |
My schedule is not hard, so I want to try to study hard. For example, my Monday schedule is, studying the TOEIC test and French word book. I brought some books to study for the TOEIC test, so I change books weekly. Furthermore, I read the word book for the STEP English test and the TOEIC quiz book everyday. The other days, I'll use the TOEFL book to keep my motivation up. It might be easy if I do my other works quickly. I also must do homework at first, before eating dinner.
Unfortunately I couldn't start doing that today. Before I arrived here, I thought I would have a lot of free time but it is not true. I must make my free time by myself. Luckily, I have only 3 classes everyday, so I'm free after 2:30. I can choose my schedule time until 5:30, which is 3 hours. I must spend this time doing assignments. I have not done it so far. I'll keep trying to do my all study, rest of my MFWI life. We have 3months left. I will study hard and I can enjoy my life!