Confusing Shopping

I could experience many things during my Seattle trip from March 17th to March 19th. For example, I could eat dinner while cruising and go to the top of the Space Needle, go to some museums, visit Pike Place Market and Safeco field and so on. I was very surprised about one thing in particular, so I'll tell you about the thing.

Cloth Dropped on the Floor
On the second day of the trip, I had a little free time to do the thing I wanted, so I decided to go shopping with my friends. We went to Nordstrom rack, H&M, American Eagles and Forever21. At Forever21, I saw unbearable thing. There were many clothes dropped on the floor in the shop. I was very amazed by it. I wondered why the people in the store didn't pick up the clothes on the floor . I supposed the shop clerks were very busy because of dealing with many customer, and possibility they had no time to clean the shop. However, there were also many people in Nordstrom, and inside of this store was kept clean by the clerks. Also in Japan, people pick up clothes if people drop some clothes on the floor. I usually pick up a dropped cloth in Japan, because I think it is a natural things to do. I think American people should do it also!

I will experience many things including things which are enjoyable and confusing through this study abroad program. I want to experience as many things as possible before I go back Japan.