Wonderful life

My Lovely RA!!!!
When I came here I felt a lot of things. First of all, there are many kinds of different culture here, for example, food, traffic rule, classes and so on. Actually I was a bit confused at first because of these differences, but now I enjoy it so much. Then I'm going to tell you about the city Spokane! It's been a short time since we came here though I'm sure Spokane have a lot of beautiful things, for instance, nature, animals and even sky.

On arriving in Spokane last week I felt I breathed fresh air I've never had before. It's really wonderful for me. There are many trees around our dormitory and some squirrels are running around too. It is too fantastic to explain because Japan doesn't have these kinds of plants and animals. It's rare and precious for us. It's no exaggeration to say that all I see here is the greatest that I have ever experienced. I can't explain how great it is. When I went to the supermarket I could see nice clerk who greeted us cheerfully. And regarding the weather here I could feel comfortable wind but it was still a bit cold. Actually I didn't like cold weather so much when I was in Japan but I enjoy myself here. I don't know why. I think probably I'm kind of excited to come to foreign soil.

One day I went to McDonald for lunch with my friends. To my surprise the food was not as big as we expected. Actually I imagined it was super size in the US but it's the same as Japanese. In comparison with price, it's reasonable here. I'm so excited about everything in Spokane and looking forward to experiencing a lot here!