| Beautiful dormitories |
I am so excited to lean English at MFWI. When I studied it in Japan, I couldn't speak English because I was in Japan and nobody talked English only in the class. Japanese are so shy and don't interrupt teacher. It is impolite in Japan, so I couldn't ask questions in the class and speak English only. However the teachers in here say "You have to speak English only.", so everyone speaks English only, so I have many chances to speak English. I and my roommate try to speak it as much as possible. We didn't try to speak it in Japan. I think I have a great opportunity to learn English.
Also, Spokane has a lot of nature, so I like it! I can feel comfortable and relaxed. I like countryside, so I want to be here as long as possible. There are squirrels here. They are so cute! When I see them, I am so excited. Also, I heard that the deer were here too, so I want to see them!
Anyway, I love here and will do my best!