I had a delightful time during homestay for 3 days. I was looking forward to spending time with my host family, so I was very excited. There are 4 people in my host family, a father, a mother and 2 children. The father is gentle, the mother is kind and cheerful, and the children are extremely pretty! One was a 3-year-old girl and the other was a 1-year-old boy. I was very glad to see them. I enjoyed three special days with them.
The first day, I had a lovely time with my host family. My host mother and sister came to meet me and my friends by car, and I got on the car with my 2 friends. When we arrived at our host family's house, we met our host father and brother, and we introduced ourselves to each other. After that, we talked with host sister, and we enjoyed painting a picture of a butterfly. She likes butterflies and is good at painting. Then we ate dinner. The menu was pizza and salad. I had pizza because I requested it during host family match up at Commons. The pizza had chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, black olives, cheese on the dough. The pizza was very big! I had never seen such a big pizza, so I was astonished, but I ate 4 pieces of pizza because it was very tasty. After eating, we watched a basketball game on TV with our host family. My host father likes basketball. In the evening, we took a shower by turns and went to bed. It was a great day for me.
The second day, I was delighted to go out to different places. After waking up at 8:30 am and eating our breakfast of bread, cornflakes and yogurt, we went to the Valley Mall with our host mother, sister and brother by their car. We enjoyed shopping. I went to Forever 21, and I bought some clothes there. My host mother bought 2 stuffed toy dogs and a monkey for her children. Next, we went to Target. I have never been to there, so it was my first time to go there. I bought a jewelry box and some snacks. A next place to visit was Down Town, but we returned to the house first, and we cooked Mexican food with our host family. We prepared a taco bar, and the tacos was very tasty. I had four extra helpings. After that, we went to a cafe with our host mother and my American Studies teacher. I drank a cup of mocha. It was delicious! We enjoyed talking and drinking. Then, we went to down town to attend a symphony concert. When I listened to it, I felt comfortable. It was very nice. After the concert, we went back to the house. My host mother showed us a beautiful brilliant view on the way. It was moving sight, so I was impressed. It was a wonderful day.
The first day, I had a lovely time with my host family. My host mother and sister came to meet me and my friends by car, and I got on the car with my 2 friends. When we arrived at our host family's house, we met our host father and brother, and we introduced ourselves to each other. After that, we talked with host sister, and we enjoyed painting a picture of a butterfly. She likes butterflies and is good at painting. Then we ate dinner. The menu was pizza and salad. I had pizza because I requested it during host family match up at Commons. The pizza had chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, black olives, cheese on the dough. The pizza was very big! I had never seen such a big pizza, so I was astonished, but I ate 4 pieces of pizza because it was very tasty. After eating, we watched a basketball game on TV with our host family. My host father likes basketball. In the evening, we took a shower by turns and went to bed. It was a great day for me.
| My pretty host brother |
| Cute children |
When I said good-bye to our host family, I felt sad. I had a stunning time with them. It became a unforgettable experience for me. I was very happy to see them, and I want to go their house again!
Comments