Joyful MFWI classes

My study friends :)
I have lived a fulfilling life everyday since I arrived at MFWI. I really worry whether I can keep up with the classes, but every class is very interesting and definitely valuable. I have had a lot of great experiences in just six weeks. I would like to introduce some of my wonderful classes!

First of all, my conversation class is very exciting. I'm really blessed with good classmates and the cutest teacher, Barbara. I can learn how to express in English what I want to say in this class. It is also very interesting to discuss many kinds of things with my classmates. Recently, I really tried hard to make a presentation with a partner. But the class activities are very positive for me to increase my confidence in speaking English naturally. Secondly, I will tell about my interesting reading class. I want to read extensively and intensively for my TOEIC test. I always read a lot of books and discuss the story with my classmates. My teacher, Winnie, is kind but sometimes strict, so I sometimes feel rather tense. Her explanation is very clear to understand. This class goads on me to study harder. Third, my writing class is also very exciting! There are many breakthrough activities. Free writing is the appropriate way to improve my English writing skill. My favorite activity is writing blogs. My teacher, Ron is a really interesting person. He always teaches us using computer and he often talks about new computer technology. I would like to know about it more because I think such information would help me with many things in the future.
 
Exciting elementary school!
In addition, in every class, we have many opportunities to go off campus to experience different things. First, I went to an elementary school to meet my pen pal in writing class. When I met my two pen pals, I talked about American things and I taught them a lot of Japanese things, for example, how to make Origami, popular songs, traditional culture and so on. I had a really good time with them, but I felt it was very difficult to learn about different culture. Second, in conversation class, I went to Restaurant downtown. Surely, this was a study opportunity for improving conversation skill and not just for pleasure. I was obviously satisfied with the wonderful food. Of course, I also had to observe the decorations and mood, the food and drink, and the server. The most important things I learned was how much and how to pay the tip. It is new culture for me, so I was a little confused. After that, I introduced the restaurant which I went to my classmates. It was wonderful good experience for me. Third, I enjoyed going to a lot of landmark building and museum on my Seattle trip. I really looked forward to seeing these buildings when I studied American culture. I realized that it is very hard for me to listen to the history by a native English speaker because it is also difficult to understand it even in Japanese! I would like to examine it more because I really fascinated with American culture and history.

All of my classes are absolutely wonderful. I don't want to waste my MFWI life for the remaining days. This might be a hard problem to solve by myself, but I have a confidence to pull it off because I'm surrounded with my precious friends and teachers. I want to help and respect each other everyday!

Comments