 |
| Tasty French toast! |
I had great time on Easter day with my friends and RAs on April 24. It was my first experience of Easter. Three things became wonderful memories for me.
First, we went downtown and we ate a delicious breakfast at
Madeline’s restaurant. It was a French restaurant. Many people were lined up in that restaurant, so I thought that restaurant was popular. There were many kinds of dishes for breakfast, for example, French toast, omelets, sandwiches, soups, and quiche. I was wondering which to choose, an omelet or French toast, but at last I decided to eat French toast. Its appearance was very cute. The strawberry and blueberry sauce with it was so tasty. I was surprised at the size. It was very large. Some of my friends ordered omelets. That smell was so nice. I felt very happy. We had a joyful breakfast time.
 |
| Beautiful church |
Second, we went to a beautiful church whose name was
The Lady of our Lourdes. It was located downtown too. It took about 10 minute on foot from the Madeline’s. I have been there once, but at that time we just visited the church inside. This time we could join the church service.This day was Easter, so many people came to the church to pray. There were many big and beautiful stained glass windows. Christ’s story was written or painted in those stained glass windows. I liked it very much. Many priests came into the cathedral. When the service begin, then all worshipers started to sing. It was a very beautiful and mystical atmosphere for me. There was a surprising thing during the middle of service. Suddenly all worshipers shook hands and greeted the other worshipers. I could not understand what happened, but they were very friendly. This service was a valuable experience for me.
 |
| Group seventeen♪ |
 |
| With colorful eggs |
Third, we went back to our house, andweexperienced an exciting Easter egg hunt with group 18. Natalie, Lillie and Lillie’s friends hid many eggs around the our house. There ware many colorful eggs, for example, pink, yellow, blue, and gold. The eggs were hidden in thick growth of tree, under the steps, on window frames, and even inside of the RA’s car! I found 15 eggs! It was really fun and exciting.The eggs was plastic fake eggs, so we could open them. There were many kinds of candies and chocolates in the eggs. It thought it was a great tradition in Easter. After that, we experienced many merry activities. We played volleyball, basketball and catch ball. We danced and had coordinated group gymnastics! The weather was amazingly sunny, so it was very comfortable. We were very playful like little girls. These experiences were full of laughing and smiling.
My first time celebrating Easter was a great memory for me. I thought we became better friends. Thank you to our RA and RA’s friends.
Comments