Skip to main content
 |
| Awesome Shopping |
I had a good experience at the Valley Mall last Saturday. The Valley Mall is a big shopping mall. There are many people in it all day. On Saturday, I bought many clothes, pierced earrings, shoes. They are very cheap and very cute. I spent about 150 dollars there. Victoria's Secret is a my favorite shop. By the way, when we became hungry, we went to a food court. The food court was in the mall. There were many coffee shops, Japanese food shops, and hamburger shops. It was very nice smell. Then I saw a American boy sitting close to me who was eating French fries. He looked college age. They looked very delicious but we didn't know where he bought them. We decided to ask him where he bought them but he didn't understand my English. I was shocked and confused. Next, he said in Japanese "I can speak Japanese" so we asked him in Japanese, and he told me where he bought them. I was thankful for him, but I am in America now!!!! Why am I in America? To study English!! It is important for me to speak English so I decided to improve my English more since this experience. I realized that I should study harder and harder. This shopping was very nice for various reasons.
Comments