Great Valley Mall!!


Lovely Bear

I was very very excited to go to the Valley Mall with some of my friends last Saturday. There are many shops at the this mall. My favorite shops are Forever 21 and Holli Ster in the Valley Mall. I bought many many clothes, for example onepiace, some black swim wear and some Steve Madden's shoes. These things I wanted to buy. I can't go shopping in Spokane a lot, so this was exciting to me. We finish shopping, we made an original bear at Build a Bear Work shop. It was so pretty, so I want to make it. We enjoyed shopping for three hours and thirty minutes. Then we went to very famous doughnut shop which is also in Japan. The doughnut was too sweet. We love shopping, so we didn't have enough to time. We can go again to the Valley Mall in two weeks. We are looking forward to going to the Valley Mall again.

Comments