 |
| Happy Birthday Natalie! |
Our group enjoyed a wonderful birthday party for Natalie on March 2nd. Our group members enjoyed planning this exciting party for Natalie, who is our RA. It was her 21st birthday. We each paid a little money to buy her a birthday cake, and group 18 RA, Lillie bought two big cakes and two boxes ice cream. One of the cake was very giant and brilliant. There were many colorful kind of whipped cream, for example, red, blue, green, yellow, and pink. I have never seen such a colorful decorated cake. It is uncommon in Japan. The other cake was chocolate chiffon cake. It was a so fluffy, and had a sweet taste. The ice cream was chocolate mint flavor. I like that refreshing flavor very much. When Natalie came back to the house, we sang a birthday song to her, and gave her the birthday cakes. She looked very happy. We ate all of the cake and ice cream. All the cake and ice cream was so delicious. Then I thought woman have a awful appetite! After that we played hide-and-seek in Carlson house. We played it twice, and I finished hiding both time. We enjoyed our second childhood. We spent a delightful time. I hope Natalie’s life will full of happiness and healthful.
Comments