 |
| My cute teddy bears |
It was a charming day on Feb 26 for shopping at Valley Mall with my friends. I was looking forward to going there, so I was happy. I went to Valley Mall by bus. When we arrived, we walked around there, and we found a shop with many teddy bears. Those were very pretty. I bought two teddy bears for me. The price of these was about 50 dollars. I was surprised because the boxes which the teddy bears putting into were very cute! The boxes were shaped like a house. After that we took a rest at a cafe. I drank a mixed juice. It was very tasty. We enjoyed talking with each other. Later we went to a clothing store and I bought many clothes. It was a great bargain. Next we went to
Krispy Kreme Doughnut shop. I have seen this store in Japan but I have never eaten these doughnuts, so I bought some doughnuts. Those were appetizing. After we went back to our dormitory, I ate these doughnuts with my friends. They were delicious. I had a happy time. It was a wonderful day!
Comments